Congratulations on winning the personalised #SMABabyMoments photo album to help you capture all the amazing moments of your little one’s first thousand days.
If you haven’t done so already please make sure you update your profile on the SMA Baby Club profile page with your name and address so the album can be sent to you.
If you have already received your album you’ll see that it has a page for each of the 40 most common and memorable baby milestones. To start receiving your printed photo packs so you can fill up the album, just visit moments.instabear.com and enter the unique code you received in your letter . Then just follow the instructions below.
How to print your #SMABabyMoments photos
- Set up an Instabear account using the code received in your letter and it’ll be credited with 40 photos.
- Upload your pics to Instagram using the #SMABabyMoments hashtag, then Instabear will automatically pull them onto your Instabear account, ready to be printed once you’ve posted 10 pictures.
- Instabear will deliver up to 40 printed photos to your address in batches of 10.
- They will send you a message via Instagram when 10 photos are about to be printed.
- Please note the photos are stickers, so if you peel the back off they can stick neatly to the album page.
- If you don’t post 40 photos by 23:59 on 30.08.18, then we’re afraid the remaining prints will be unavailable. There is no cash or other alternative for unclaimed prints.
For full terms and conditions click here.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I set up my instabear account?
How do I find my Instabear unique code?
The Instabear unique code is in the letter you received with the album.Back to top
- I’ve lost the unique code what do I do?
- I don’t have an Instagram account, what do I do?
How do I provide my photos for printing?
Upload the photos you want printing to Instagram using the #SMABabyMoments. Instabear will automatically pull them onto your Instabear account, ready to be printed once you’ve posted 10 pictures.Back to top
How large are the pictures?
The total size is 6 x 4” to fit neatly on the album page. Half the size is the picture and the other half the Instagram comments associated with that picture.Back to top
How do I fix the photo to the album page?
The photos are stickers, so if you peel the back off they can stick neatly to the album page.Back to top