These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Participants will be invited via e-mail through the SMA Baby Club to take part in the SMA® Nutrition Baby Poo Survey and to provide feedback about feeding, settledness and stools of their baby.
- The survey will be available for completion until 23:59 on 10th November 2017. All those who complete a valid/genuine survey (good or bad) within the stated dates will be included in the prize draw. All those who respond to the survey will have the same chance of winning.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
- No one person may win more than one prize. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause or attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion by setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- The winners will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine survey entries received by the closing date. The prize draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winners will be notified within 14 days of the draw date using the email address that has been entered into the survey . Entrants will be responsible for ensuring that the email address used in their entry remains current throughout the duration of the survey. The winners will have 14 days from the date of the email notification within which to respond confirming acceptance of the prize and to provide a valid UK postal address where the prize should be sent. The promoter is not reponsible for any winners' notifications that are redirected to the winners 'junk' or 'spam' folder. If a winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize allocation). The prize will be sent by special delivery within seven (7) days of confirmation of each winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
- The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request from 11.12.2017, for a minimum of three months, to those writing to: SMA® Nutrition Baby Poo Survey Prize Draw Winners, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, York, YO91 1XY.
- By entering the promotion, the prize winner acknowledges that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion the survey respondents license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that any comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: SMA® Nutrition, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.
®Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.