Full terms and conditions
N.B. THIS SMA® Baby Club REWARDS SCHEME HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED TO 30.04.2019. Qualifying participants may now qualify for up to a maximum of £40. Maximum savings will depend on the date of joining the SMA® Baby Club Rewards Scheme and the participant’s baby’s age at the time of joining. SMA Nutrition reserves the right to amend the Rewards Scheme at a future date, and the terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
*Please note that SMA® PRO Toddler Milk will become known as SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk. This change will come into effect starting from the end of August. In view of this, we will accept till receipts for both SMA® PRO Toddler Milk and SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk as part of this scheme. See full terms below for more details.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents and excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. The promotion started on 25.01.2017, and will end on the 30.04.2019.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- There is a total of up to a maximum cashback of £40 on SMA® PRO Follow-on or SMA® PRO Growing up Milk*, depending on the date of joining the scheme and the participant’s baby’s date of birth. SMA® Organic Follow-on Milk and SMA® Organic Growing Up Milk are not included in this promotion. Closing date for final uploading of till receipts showing qualifying purchases is 23:59 on 30.04.2019. Upon successful uploading of qualifying till receipts the Promoter’s agent will process and pay the cashback to the PayPal or BACs account as shown on the participants original registration form. In the event of the participants PayPal or BACs details changing during the promotion, the participant may amend their account details by following the instructions in the SMA® Baby Club rewards card. Cashback payments will be via PayPal or BACs only to the original registered member. No cash, cheques, vouchers or other methods of payment, in cash or in kind, will be available.
- Only one tin of either SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk or SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk* per receipt will be counted on the SMA® Baby Club rewards card. SMA® Organic Follow-on and SMA® Organic Growing Up Milks are not included in this promotion.
- In the event of any technical problems with the cashback redemption/submission etc. the participant should contact Quotient directly using the contact tools available within the SMA® Baby Club rewards platform.
- The maximum number of till receipts accepted for submission will be nine (9) per SMA® Baby Club rewards card with a maximum of two (2) Online SMA® Baby Club rewards cards per registered account throughout the duration of the promotion. Once a SMA® Baby Club rewards card is completed, a new card will become available automatically.
In addition, every participant can redeem a one-time only welcome offer of their first approved receipt for £5.00 cashback.
- In addition to the Cashback promotion, participants may also qualify to receive £5.00 cashback for SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk* 800g depending on the date they join the scheme and their baby’s date of birth. When a participant’s baby turns 11 months, from that date if they send in a till receipt containing SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk* 800g they will receive a one-time only £5.00 cashback for trying SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk*.
- When a participant’s child reaches one year old the card will automatically change to an SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk* reward card. SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk receipts can still be uploaded after this date. SMA® Organic Follow-on Milk is not included in this promotion.
- The Promotion is only available on packs of SMA® PRO Follow-on 800g, or SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk* 800g until 30.04.2019. The scheme will end on 30.04.2019 and no further receipts or applications will be accepted after this date. SMA® Organic Follow-on and SMA® Organic Growing Up Milks are not included in this promotion.
- To enter, participants are required to:
- Visit www.smababy.co.uk
- Register for the SMA® Baby Club, and then log-in on the website to view their online rewards card found on www.smababy.co.uk/rewards/.
- Scan or photograph their till receipt showing the purchase of a qualifying product and upload to their rewards card.
- Participants will be required to provide the following information in order to register:
- Their full name
- Email address
- whether they are pregnant
- if they have any children under 3 years old
- children’s DOB
- Choose to opt in to receiving regular communications on pregnancy, feeding, baby care and SMA Nutrition weaning and toddler products.
In the event that the specified information is not provided, the registration will be considered incomplete and the participant will be unable to upload their receipts or participate further in the promotion.
- Till receipts required showing the purchase of qualifying products purchased during the stated promotional period. Internet access, a Smart Phone/PC, or other device for photographing or scanning till receipts and uploading them to the special Online Loyalty website is required to enter into the Promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any submitted till receipts that:
- Are out of focus/blurry
- Do not have the correct products clearly visible
- Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period
- That show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area
- Are duplicates of the same till receipt
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with or altering till receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s account being frozen and possibly deleted.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available, in whole or in part.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate data, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of entry/participation: Participants/Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant/entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion by setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
Promoter: SMA Nutrition, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
The best way to feed a baby is to breastfeed, as breast milk provides the ideal balanced diet and protection against illness for your baby and also many non-nutritional benefits for both baby and mother. We recommend that you speak to your healthcare professional when deciding on your choice of feeding your baby. Professional guidance should also be sought on the preparation for and maintenance of breastfeeding. If you do choose to breastfeed, it's important to eat a healthy, balanced diet. Infant formula is intended to replace breast milk when mothers choose not to breastfeed or if for some reason they are unable to do so. A decision not to breastfeed, or to introduce partial bottle-feeding, will reduce the supply of breast milk. If for any reason you choose not to breastfeed, do remember that such a decision can be difficult to reverse. Using infant formula also has social and financial implications which must be considered. Infant formula should always be prepared, used and stored as instructed on the label, in order to avoid risks to a baby’s health.
SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk and SMA® Organic Follow-on Milk are only suitable for babies over 6 months as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first 6 months. The decision to start weaning or to use this product before 6 months, should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist, based on baby’s individual needs.
SMA® PRO Toddler Milk and SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk are suitable for young children from 1-3 years, as part of a healthy balanced diet and these are not a breast milk substitutes. SMA® Organic Growing Up Milk is suitable for young children from the 12th month, as part of a healthy balanced diet and is not a breast milk substitute.